Monday, October 26, 2009

WFTB with myself! S3E18

Okay so since I am ages behind WFTB, I decided to try and watch a bunch of eppys in a row and then write about them here, in bulk. That way my Twitter feed isnt pumping out 60 tweets an hour for like 5 hours!

Okay so here we go---->

S3E18- D.O.C

Oh Hurley, flare gun misfiring? "oops"? We could never stay mad at you though...
People say that Sun and Jin have the worst flashbacks, but i think that their flashbacks show just how much both of them have changed since Oceanic crashed. I mean, I hated hated hated Jin for most of season 1....But the flashbacks showed that he was corrupted morally in order to "earn" the right to marry Sun. But no matter what, these 2 are meant to be. All the shit that they have been through, they deserve to have a happy life, away from her father, with cute little JiYeon.

Naomi confused me alot by changing her language over and over, even though they could understand her the first couple times....

I HATE MIKAEL. HATE. stupid bastard. Plus I think his eyepatch is beyond creepy, and Im glad that Jin kicked his ass. Well deserved.

"How do you think it will feel, taking a flare to the chest at this range?" I love the badass side of Des. In control Des. Doing what he has to do. I love it.

Hahaha Sun visiting Jins father, wearing super expensive clothes and heels...I love Jins dad. He is so happy and selfless, and just seems like the most peachy guy on the planet! He raised Jin alone, and if you skip the part where Jin was Mr Paik's robot, he did a pretty good job of it. Hes willing to pretend to be dead in order for his son to have a good life.

I love Sun being all snarky with Juliet. She had a right to be. I mean, Juliet had just entered their camp, and Jack had just declared her "one of them". No one in that camp besides Jack had an ounce of trust in her. Rightfully so.

"If the money is for your husband, it is he who will bear this debt"--- And so it began. Jin didnt want to enter that profession, and we were led to believe that he chose to do so to keep Sun, but it was a gutwrenching twist to find out that she set the events in motion that turned her husband into the monster that she despised. Full circle I guess.

Charlie wants to keep Mikael tied up. Reminds me of when Sawyer said to John regarding a tied up Ben "Well you walk him then!" lol

This attitude that Sun has about the baby is troubling. She thinks she loses either way. Dying vs the baby not being Jins? I think the choice is easy.

Jins pride is completely destroyed when Sun lies that she got money to pay for their new life together. I would be too if i was a dude. Then he says "I dont want to be in your fathers debt more than we already are" OUCH. That one must have a stinging effect on Suns conscience.

AWWWW Sun seeing her baby is just a beautiful moment. You think that Sun is crying because she might die, but they are happy tears instead. Just beautiful. Really shows how much she loves him.

The moment Juliet wanted to go back inside the hatch, I got suspicious. She is so good at lying because her face is just expressionless. Bitch. lol If you know me, you know I dislike Juliet. Alot. Even though she expresses her dislike for Ben at the end, she is still doing his bidding at the moment.

OHMAN. I love this part where Hurley pretends to call his mom! LOL

Instenseness insues: "Flight 815. They found the plane. There were no survivors. They were all dead." CHILLLLLLS!

Bam. LOST. Bad Woahbot.

No comments:

Post a Comment