I picked up the new Lost magazine, and had a weird and horrible experience doing so. Im going to paint you a picture. Im freezing cold from being outside, in a bad mood, just wanting to pick up the mag and go. Plus Im wearing my Dharma touque that I got when I bought season 4. The guy at the checkout counter said: "It ends so soon. Its practically done already" (strike one. Idiot. If you think its "practically done already" then either you havent been paying attention, or you arent a real fan.)
Then this guy goes on to rip on the time travel, and said "i think they were trying too hard to be science fiction" (at that point i was ready to throw my Grande extra-hot White Mocha in his face)
The he proceeds to say "I read online how it ends, and who all dies at the end...I can tell you if you want" GEEEZ. I mean, im standing there looking rather annoyed as you beak on my Favourit show ever, wearing a freaking Dharma Initiative touque, buying the Lost magazine, and you want to tell me how it ends???????!!!! Dumbass. So I said "umm no" grabbed my bag and speedwalked out of that place. Ridiculous.
In the mag, theres a great Michael Emerson interview about Bens dark side, and how he thinks Ben deals with all the bad stuff that he has done. Its quite awesome. And plus, the mag comes with a 2 page Jacob poster!!!!!! Here is the amazing picture:

Bitchin hey? I think that I kind of need to put it up on my wall because I do own a shirt that says "Jacob Loves Me". Brilliant huh? I know.
Anyways. I am going to try and watch like 5 eps of Lost before DH and AR are on. And then maybe a few after. But DAMN, I WILL CATCH UP!
MONDAY. S4E3 (I think). 9PM CT. @MollyFaraday. @LOST_WFTB. Do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment