Saturday, October 17, 2009

SURVIVOR crazyness!

If you havent already seen the previews for next weeks episode of Survivor: WATCH THEM! And if you want to find out who gets injured and how CLICK HERE---> http://tinyurl.com/yfzkejh

If you dont wanna be spoiled, dont read on.

*
*
*
*

Personally, Im quite sad about this. Not only did i pick him in my Survivor Pool, but I think hes a decent guy who had a decent chance (the leader role would have probably been his downfall) Now, I dont know for sure if he is taken out of the game, but that is my guess. I mean, Jeff was so worried that he wouldnt make it. Seriously scary. I wonder what he did that he was so spent while pushing that ball?? My guess is that he hit his head at somepoint (before falling on the table) and got a concussion, therefore crumpling over the maze table.

All that I can say for sure is that this episode is gonna be a gooder! If Russell does get taken out by the medical team, then 2 people will leave the game in this ep. Which is nervewracking but exciting!!!

Please Thursday, get here sooner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment