Friday, April 9, 2010

Faraday-ness

I LOVE him. Okay. If you didn't already realize it, there is the obvious truth. Daniel Faraday is a God. I could watch him talk about physics or music or scattered light ALL DAY. He is just glorious. I thank Damon Carlton and especially Jeremy for bringing back the true essence of Daniel. Its like he never missed a beat. Its kinda like he wasn't some alt musician Widmore heir Daniel with a cool bad ass hat and matching attitude. AND THE TIE. No man will ever pull off a Skinny Tie (yes, its in caps. its been on so many episodes, its practically its own character) better than Twitchy himself.
He needs to be back again. You know why?? Because he is the only one who is awesome enough to explain all the crazy shit that is happening. Enough said. And plus i wanna stare at him more. And his head tilting. Oh boy this is quite revealing i guess. But only 4 people follow this blog so i guess I'm kind of safe.

Hmm anyways. Daniel was what I wanted to gush about. Its almost 3am here and I'm fairly certain I have Lost my mind.

Namaste, and GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment