It is quite possible that I am the worst blogger in the history of the world! Wow. so as my tweet count rises like crazy, I blog like once every 2 months! YIKES!
So not much has been going on with yours truly. TV is back, and I'm loving it!
24 is making me smile right now! I know theres only so many assassination plots and bomb threats you can have, but dammit, i enjoy every season. 2 words: JACK BAUER! Hes pretty much the coolest human being on the planet. Love how Kim said in ep 1: "My father is not the kind of person you ask twice" BAM. He will kick you in the throat if you dare ask him twice.
Lost is so freaking soon. Holy shit. I don't know if I'm ready for this part of my life to be ending. Its like losing a part of my brain. Gah.
Okay, now in other serious issues: Heroes. I am not invested in it anymore. I have watched since season 1, and i even own s1 and s2 on DVD. But the direction its taken, i just cant see myself watching it for much longer. Its sad when interest is lost. Especially because I remember when Heroes used to make me gasp and yell and scream at my TV. Those days are gone now. The thrill of "having a power" is fading. When from episode to episode, the characters are losing and gaining powers, then losing and gaining again, it is more annoying then entertaining. I think ill stick around until the end of the season, because i think i owe the writers and actors that, but i also think that i owe myself some closure on the whole series. RIP Heroes, you used to be magnificent!!
Any who, i will get my ass in gear and blog more. Hopefully!
Much Love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment